Join us and be part
of our team
Brief Job scope overview:
Art teacher supervises and assist students with their artwork and given appropriate instruction on using a different kind of art mediums. Art teacher requires to prepare and design a new lesson for students according to their age group abilities. Teacher should be able to teach art and control a class of students (minimum 6) professionally.
- Explain knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, and handicraft.
- Develop lesson plans according to students age group.
- Assessing student’s learning progression.
- Encourage students to be creative and imaginative.
- Create a lively and interesting learning environment.
- Giving proper instruction on tools and equipment use and care.
- Encourage students’ strengths and giving advice on their weaknesses.
- Prepare materials and classroom set up for the lesson.
- Communicate with parents regarding student’s class performance and progression.
- Planning for events or birthday parties.
- Perform the lesson professionally.
- Assure that all students are clear about every lesson’s objective.
- Consolidate with parents and come out with a better educating plan for students’ development.
- Clean up and maintain the classroom cleanliness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Working experience in the related field is credit for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Adequate knowledge of current art knowledge and early childhood education.
- Must be able to work on weekends.